I know, you are too busy- too much to do, too many responsibilities, too much work, too little money, not enough time. And all of those “too much” equals chronic stress!
Sure, everyone has stress occasionally, and your body is designed for a bout of 30 seconds worth of stress: like when you quickly need to get out of the path of a car that would collide with you. Then your body is designed to go back to its NORMAL state of calm.
However, for many people today’s stress is chronic; worry that doesn’t seem to leave your body. Like every time you open your wallet, you see your credits cards and think about the bills you have to pay and get a tight feeling in your chest.
You may think that stress is an uneventful daily occurrence in your life, but chronic stress, and small serial stressors, one after another, accumulate and can make you physically sick! According to the American Institute for Stress, up to 90% of all doctors visits result from stress related disorders.
Stress affects people physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Digestive problems – IBS, GERD
- Body, muscle aches, head aches
- Memory loss, inability to concentrate
- Depression & Anxiety, Anger
- Sleep disorders
- Heart disease, tachycardia (pounding fast heart rate)
- High blood pressure
- OVERWEIGHT, Yes, overweight is a symptom of STRESS!
The fact is, your body can go only so far until stress is going to be your boss, and take you down! Ever notice how you get sick when you are under pressure to get something done? Did you know that the majority of heart attacks take place Monday Morning at 9am?
When are you going to put yourself on your own priority list?
“In an emergency, put on your own oxygen mask, and then help others around you.”
– Cabin Attendant in EVERY FLIGHT you take
There is a way to manage stress. You can discover how to relieve stress immediately in a way where you don’t have to go into a dark room, change into your exercise clothes, or go on vacation.
AREN’T YOU READY TO FEEL:
- In control
- Awaken feeling rested and restored
- unrushed and and calm
- free of tension and pain
- able to easily express your feelings to your friends, family, and in professional settings
- live your life joyfully on purpose
- looking forward to your daily life, instead of dreading it
Well, take a slow deep breath, and Sign up for my Free Report:
“7 One Minute Stress Obliterators”
Let’s get you started on the path to stress relief!